Made from cassava or cassava soaked using organic enzymes or through a fermentation process with enzymes without additional ingredients and produces gluten-free flour.
Our cassava flour is gluten free, a versatile flour from cassava as a substitute for wheat flour which can be used as the main ingredient for baking and cooking.
Our cassava flour was firstly initiated as an empowerment program for cassava farmers in Banjarnegara, Indonesia in 2014. The project developed into a sociopreneur-based industry since 2017 and we have collaborated with more than 452 farmers divided into 11 fostered Cassava Farmer Groups.
We are committed to build an environmentally sustainable and responsible business. In the effort to reach the goal we collaborate with our Cassava Farmers Group to implement environmentally responsible and integrated farming.
Features of Mocaf :
- MOCAF is better in terms of viscosity, gelation ability, strength, and solubility when compared to ordinary cassava flour and starch (Tapioka).
- Can replace 100% of the use of wheat flour.
- Used as vegan food, pharmacy, as a industrial needs.
- Used as healthy and diet food.
- Popular in Europe, America and Asia.